
dear lost,
well my dear friend. i finally finished watching you. after what like two years or something? and only a year or so behind everyone else in the world.
what can i say? you made me get teary eyed (seriously like all the time) and i almost across the board hate television shows.
you were actually fascinating and made me think. from beginning to end. you made me ponder life and love and what is meant to be and why we are here and what i would do in any number of tough situations. and whether or not the people we meet in our lives we have met before/are meant to constantly meet again and again. and what makes a good person. and what we would do for the people we've grown to love. what sacrifices we would make to save others. how we could change. how we might be different depending on the circumstances, on the smallest thing...
okkkk....i am going to stop before i get too cheesy up in here.
i am sad you are done. but glad you were.
lesley
Dear Lesley,
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog for a while now and I really enjoy it. It is funny that you mention just finishing Lost. I just began watching it again at episode one (last night!) for two reasons. One was because I wanted to watch now knowing what I know about how things turn out. The second reason is that I just missed the show, that's all.
Thanks for being awesome,
Kate
hi! i forget sometimes that people all across the place can read my blog. the interweb is still so crazy to me. anyhooo thanks for the comment. it was a fun surprise to get.
ReplyDeleteplus now i am following your blog and enjoying finding a new lovely thing to read.
i do like letters (obviously). if you ever desire to be like snail mail pen pals, that might be fun huh?
ok. that's all :)
I love that idea! I'm having a bad day and this is just what I needed. Thanks Lesley.
ReplyDeleteSnail mail deets to follow.
cool! my email is at the top of the page if u wanna send an addy that way (stead of posting it for public eyes :)
ReplyDelete